IT & CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE
PHYSICAL, VIRTUAL & CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE
STANDARD ON-PREMISE INFRASTRUCTURE
On-premise solutions represent the traditional method of installing and customising software on local servers at the customer’s site.
We design, install, configure and maintain:
- Physical and virtualised servers
- Copper and fibre SANs
- Backup systems
- Printing systems
- Firewalls and perimeter security
- EDR and internal security systems
Cloud solutions are now a very effective, efficient and highly scalable option for enterprise IT infrastructure. Over the past few years, this type of solution has seen exponential growth because of the multiple benefits it offers:
- Solutions that are scalable over time according to customer actual needs;
- Solutions that are not sensitive to hardware obsolescence;
- Solutions that can take advantage of the highest levels of reliability and security offered by web farms (otherwise unattainable with a local installation).
- Avoid initial investment by spreading costs over time
For over 10 years, our company has been designing, configuring and maintaining cloud architectures, even the most complex ones, through dedicated partnerships with leading web farms. It is important to note that the platforms we use are exclusively located on TIER4 certified web farms, the highest level of certification currently available. The use of cloud architectures means that companies can benefit from an infrastructure with the highest levels of efficiency and reliability.
SERVICES & HELP DESK
EUROSYSTEM2000 provides technical, systems and IT assistance services. The services can be provided on demand or with specific ‘pay per use’ assistance contracts with subsidised rates.
- Rapid and timely on-site intervention;
- Telephone help desk to obtain a technical opinion in real time or an advice on how to solve a minor problem;
- Remote technical assistance;
- Backup systems management and monitoring;
- Security systems management and monitoring;
- Servers and devices real-time monitoring;
- System updates and patches;
- Staff training;
- Ability to activate / extend your contract at any time.
System support can be provided for Windows, Linux and macOS. All support can be requested by phone or via the dedicated support portal. After each activity, the customer receives a technical report with all the detailed infomation.